Reached my goal (pics)

Options
RosieWest8
RosieWest8 Posts: 185 Member
Ok, I feel a bit vain doing this but....I guess I shouldn't. =D

My profile picture is a before and 'after'. I put 'after' in quotes because I probably lost another 6lbs or so after that was taken. Anyway, I guess through this whole process I never really realized the difference until I was going through Facebook pictures and saw old ones of myself compared to newer ones of myself. So I got all tech savvy and used an app to put them together. Also...I bought a pair of size 7 jeans yesterday and I'm super excited about them!

I'm more active now. I'm more confident now. I'm almost finished with graduate school, and one step closer to being a 'real grown-up'. I am in a great place in my life. I think this forum/site is awesome. I encounter nothing but positivity from you all (whether it's directed toward me or if I'm simply reading other people's "success stories" and reading all the positive comments and encouragement from everyone). It's such a good environment to search for encouragement and motivation! So ~big pat on the back to the MFP community. This site/app has helped me track my food, exercise and progress and become more knowledgeable about keeping fit.

So, in conclusion, this was me tooting my own horn a little (my personal success story) and giving this community a big thumbs up for how rad you are! (MFP success story).

Keep it up everyone!!!!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!