Lets do this as a team

Options
Hello everyone,

Im really trying to loose 50 pounds, its seem as if I will loose 5 and gain 10. I want to get to the point where im loosing the weight and keeping it off. I would really like to keep up with people on here to encourage one another to get to our goal weight and stay there as well. I started today tracking my calories and I feel good I stayed within my 1200 calorie mark. I'm kind of hungry but i'm going to drink water and eat 1/2 cup of veggies if I cant withstand it. I often find myself looking on youtube searching success stories.The very next day I vow that I will be that person,then I fall off the wagon and start eating all sorts of foods. My weakness is pasta, panara bread and chiptole. I have to start cooking I know. Well hopefully I find some friends on here and we can continue to work with each other as a team and get this weight off for good. Yes, I know I talk alot but im just a very people type of person.

Replies

• LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    Hi,

Count me in. I'm trying to lose 112 lbs. And I can relate all to well with what you wrote about. I fall off the wagon quite a bit, but hopefully this time, it will be different, I believe it will. I WANT it to be different.

Best of luck!!! It will be exciting to meet our personal goals.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Good luck, but I suck as a team-mate. I am always looking for the "I" in team.:frown:
  • p33nser
    Options
    I want to specifically address what you said about feeling a little hungry. I had that problem too last week when I first started this. I would drink a 32oz. bottle of water with Mio or just plain and then wait an hour. Usually, that helped. Also, after a few days, the hunger disappears. Just stick with it!! I am posting blogs fairly regularly through my profile if you want to read how my story is going. Also, feel free to add me! I'm on here daily and I comment on just about every activity on my newsfeed ;)
  • ChristyRockwell
    Options
    I'm in! I can use some motivation :)))