I'm excited to be here.

Options
Well I'm excited to be here. I finally got the grace and motivation to do something about my overweight problem. I'm hoping that I can persevere. I am looking for new friends who are getting started living a healthier life so that we can all motivate one another.

Best of luck everyone.

Replies

• gm4everme
    gm4everme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So excited for you! I just started too so any support you need you can count on me!!Best of luck!
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Best of luck. I'm not sure how to add friends on the site yet. But if you have it figured out you are welcome to add me. :bigsmile: How did you get the signature deal?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new to the community. I had great success with MFP last year, but got distracted. I am hoping that adding friends into the mix will help keep me focused. Anyone can add me if they would like. I will be happy to give support as well as receive it. Best wishes on making changes.
  • toniweightloss
    toniweightloss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im glad to hear you made the right decision I will encourage you to keep up the good work you did the first step now take it one day at a time and keep going
    Options
    Hi, I am also new to the community. I had great success with MFP last year, but got distracted. I am hoping that adding friends into the mix will help keep me focused. Anyone can add me if they would like. I will be happy to give support as well as receive it. Best wishes on making changes.

I think this is what has held me back in other attempts to lose weight. I go gung ho for the first few weeks or a couple of months, but then well it gets lonely and don't really have a support group going. I think this time having that support group and supporting others who want to get healthy will make the difference.

I added you. Good to meet you.
    Options
    im glad to hear you made the right decision I will encourage you to keep up the good work you did the first step now take it one day at a time and keep going

One day at a time that is for sure. I hope and pray for God's grace to stick with this. Thanks for the encouragement.