Have I lose all power?

Options
currently feeling like crap...

for the past 3 weeks i have lost all power, all i do is eat and have only gone to the gym a handful of times.

all this happened because i finished exams and i stopped going to the gym for a while leading up.

i really want this but i just feel like i have lost all i have worked for and my eating habit is concerning because i see myself slipping into old habits...

i know i can get through this but i just feel so depressed and pissed at myself...

i am sure many off you have gone through this when you lost motivation...

what kicked your butt into gear?

i never want to let this happen again :(

Replies

• kw1452
    kw1452 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    #1 recognize that you are no longer on the right track

#2 think about why.... and if those things are going to continue or are you past them?

#3 get your stress in check - stress is my number one problem, and learning to deal with that is making everything else about losing weight much easier

#4 start making little changes to get back to your diet - go for a walk tomorow. Eat a salad. Its ok to keep not being strict, but if you make little changes in the right direction, soon you will be right back on the wagon

#5 there is no time like the present. Its ok to fall off the horse - but if you dont get back on you are never getting home!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    3 weeks is no problem if you catch it now! Consider it a lovely exam break :) Now back to the gym. That simple. Go. Shoo. Tomorrow :)