In dire need of new music!!!

Options
Hey everyone, I am in serious need of some new workout music. I love up beat, very in your face and get up PUMPED up type of music to workout to. So any suggestions would be awesome! Thanks!! Alsoo feel free to add me :)!!

Replies

• californiabella
    Options
    Pandora's Dance Cardio and Pop Fitness stations always play a variety. :-)
  • weightloss721
    Options
    Thanks!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    honestly I got sick and bored of all the music in my ipod so I started using my hubbie's mp3 player that has radio stations on it.. I am loving that a lot now. We have a good selection of stations around here so I never get bored and its always a surprise when the song comes on. Commercials suck but that is why I have my favs saved so I can switch easily.
  • weightloss721
    Options
    we
    honestly I got sick and bored of all the music in my ipod so I started using my hubbie's mp3 player that has radio stations on it.. I am loving that a lot now. We have a good selection of stations around here so I never get bored and its always a surprise when the song comes on. Commercials suck but that is why I have my favs saved so I can switch easily.

I wouldnt have thought of that!! Thanks
  • HavocOmega
    Options
    I highly suggest anything by the Prodigy. Benny Benassi does the trick too.

If those are too much for you, you could always join the turbokick yahoo group, see what songs they have on their CD playlists in their database, and get those songs. They are generally selected to be adapted to workouts.

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/turbokickfanatics/database/2/records
  • JCHH88
    JCHH88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im loving Avicii and Imagine Dragons at the moment ... really catchy :)