-134lbs and now reshaping

Options
Hello my name is Tanya Smith and I'd like to share my weight loss (and life found) journey.
I'm 34yrs old and mother of three kids (ages 9, 6 & 4yrs old).
When I started my weight loss journey it was after I had my 3 kids and lost my mom to cancer. So you could say I had several causes for weight gain!.
I'm 5-6 and got to 280lbs! I felt like awful! I lost about -134.1 lbs with healthy eating, weight training 3 x week & cardio 6 x week and the use of MFP (605 days is a row) all on a Consistent basis. In addition to the weight loss I also went from 40% body fat to 19% body fat and lost a total of 72 & 3/4 inches.
I googled how to loose 3lbs a week and for me that meant keeping my calories between 1250-1350 and burn 600-800 calories a day (Sundays no exercise).

I feel good about the fact that I did this the old fashion way with healthy food and exercise.
I share my weight loss story along with healthy recipes I've created on my Instagram page athttp://instagram.com/lvnfit
I do this without any financial gain because I want to inspire others to believe in themselves enough to make healthy changes. It's about Reshaping the mind and body. I'm now living again and hope to help others do just that. I tell everyone about the app because it tracks everything!!!

Thank you truly for taking the time to read my story.
Genuinely appreciated,
Tanya Smith
aka lvnfit on Instagram
Aka Tanyamarie33 on My Fitness Pal

Replies

• myjourneytohealth
    Options
    Awesome job, I mean you did such a good job! Congrats to you and your success! Enjoy it!
  • nwyprinc
    Options
    Awesome! Simply awesome!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! :) Truly inspiring!
  • deezer602482
    deezer602482 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW! I looked up your Facebook page to see if this was real. Truly amazing. Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • livesthere
    Options
    Wow! I seriously have no excuses. You look freakin fantastic and you know it! Love it!:happy:
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :drinker:
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congrats way to go!,
  • starrycarina
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats! Working on the same thing now myself! It definitely takes dedication that's for sure! You have so much to be proud about!

Also, definitely following your Instagram! Your photos are so inspiring!
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, truly amazing!! What an inspiration you are!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person, seriously. Awesome results.
  • LovingCuffy
    Options
    Congratulations, I'm starting at 280 and ready to lose the weight. Thanks for the inspiration...
  • LilchookNZ
    Options
    What a stunning transformation! Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • caseyt0911
    Options
    Holy wow! That is an insane transformation, you're such an inspiration! I feel like working out right now..lol.
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Such and inspiration!
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Ummm...WOW!! What an amazing transformation! congrats!
  • manal2288
    manal2288 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    great job congrats on your success :flowerforyou:

thank you for sharing
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Just started following you on IG today... what an inspiration! I will definitely be using your journey for motivation :)
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow!! You look absolutely fantastic!
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing job. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!