Random HRM Question

danibabs
danibabs Posts: 298 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone know if the polar F6 only comes in pink?? If not, can you point me to where you bought one or saw it cause I can't seem to. Thanks!

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    I will let you know the F6 and F7 arent being made anymore it was replaced by the FT7, so ti will probably be harder to find them, for the price did you check the updated model?
  • merebear
    merebear Posts: 80 Member
    try looking at www.heartratemonitorsusa.com
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    I found the F6 (in pink) on heartratemonitors.com for $86.97, and the FT7 for $109.95

Can anyone justify getting the FT7 for the extra money or should I just suck it up and get the F6 (in pink) at the better price?

I don't have anything serious against pink but really prefer neutrals and earth tones.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    I found the F6 (in pink) on heartratemonitors.com for $86.97, and the FT7 for $109.95

Can anyone justify getting the FT7 for the extra money or should I just suck it up and get the F6 (in pink) at the better price?

I don't have anything serious against pink but really prefer neutrals and earth tones.

The chest strap I think might be better on the FT7
  • angelae39
    angelae39 Posts: 90 Member
    I had the F^6 (in pink) and replaced it with the FT7. The chest strap is way better as it is fabric rather then hard plastic and it is water proof if you want to use it while swimming.
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    I have the pink f6 I love everything about it, and I swim with it all the time
This discussion has been closed.