Struggeling to maintain

Options
Hi Guys,

I'm a 23 year old female. I lost weight (10kg) with a protein diet (dukan diet) but i knew this wasn't something i could do for my whole life. I tried clean eating for 3 months but i started bingeing on clean food! So i started counting calories/macros in august and it worked well until the last 2 weeks or so. I started introducing food back in my diet I haven't eaten since easter and since then i tend to binge!! not huge, but still... today for example my breakfast was perfect (protein oatmeal with egg whites & apple sauce) my lunch was tuna salad and whole wheat bread but then i helped my self to 5 slices of white bread (which we always get at work)... I told my self it was ok i would just skip the carbs in my dinner. But then on my way home i grabbed a twix and sweets and ate it all :( so at 2 pm i was 400calories over my daily goal!!! I also gained around 2kg since my binges started...
I hope I can develope a healthy relation ship with fod overtime!! I wanna enjoy the good stuff but in smaller amounts and moderation and not replacing whole meals with it!
I never thought of maintaining the weight to be the hard part of it...

Maybe you need to know a little more about me:

23 years, female
im about 5'6 and as of today i weigh 130lb (goal is 125lb)
I work out 5 times a week, mostly cardio
I try to eat 4 meals a day about 400 kcal each