NROL Supercharged

Options
I am just starting back using NROL Supercharged for my workouts again and was looking for others following this plan?

This is not my first time using NROL, I started with the Original and then did the 4 life workouts.

The great thing about this system is that the workout is fully customizable to the individual. In their own words they use the Chinese Menu style of workout building. Each workout consists of several different categories... basically you select an exercise that fits into that category at your fitness level. It provides you with a very effective workout...

It also presents a serious challenge... there are not great resources to go to for support! No easy app like 5/3/1 has to put on your phone and easily track your progress.

Anyone else following this workout... have any tips for tracking beyond using the downloadable logs that the website provides?

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I made a small binder where I print out all my workouts and made a spreadsheet on Excel to track strength increases.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Fitocracy? That is how I track all my workouts and you can look at personal records and stuff.
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    BUMP...any other ideas?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    I am using an app called Gymbook... but you have to add in all the exercises manually. It does let you build the workouts along the NROL guidelines but I wish they would just make an app for it!
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    I buy an old fashioned diary.

I will be able to look back over it in 10-15 years. Will there still be an Android or Apple platform in that time?

You can be free to record your thoughts about the session and just how tough that last set felt! Makes interesting reading looking back over old training sessions and how you thought or felt about them at the time.

Just my 2p's worth.... but I like the old school approach!