5'6" 145 pound female looking to lose 10-15 pounds, HELP!

Options
I have been struggling with fluctuating weight for years. Now I'm at the upper end of weight and really want to lose at least 10 pounds. Anyone have an open journal with daily diet/exercise that has worked? I have tried all kinds of fads (slow carb diet, paleo) I lose quickly in the beginning but eventually it comes back. I love bread/carbs so would love to find a balance diet and not feel deprived. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Definitely ditch the diets, they don't work! You really want to work on creating a lifestyle, one that you'll keep for the rest of your life! Focus on clean eating and work on both cardio AND strength so you can get the fat off (clean eating and cardio) and tone up (strength). Does that make sense?

Feel free to friend me, I have a ton of fitness ideas!
  • gottabekd
    gottabekd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'6" and 145. I started at 153 so I've already lost some. My diary is a big weird right now due to health problems, but if you can go back and see what I was doing a year and a half ago (prior to the health problems starting) that was working great! I was down to 135 and seeing muscular definition at that point.