Couldnt resist! 95 pound loss! Identical comparison pictures

Options

Replies

• perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You look as cute as the ****ens! Great job on your loss - you just look so healthy and happy. God bless. That was not a swear word that they **** out! LOL. Think of a writer and you'll get my drift.
  • spring423
    Options
    Inspiring...Great Job!
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I sure hope to be there soon. I started am 5' 8", started at 243, joined MFP at 211, and am now at 179. I sure hope I look as good as you! You really should be proud!
  • AndyTwoSlow
    Options
    As a fellow SoCal resident I can say if there's one thing SoCal DOES need more of, it's more hot moms. Good work.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations!
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! Amazing!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The first word that came to mind was Dam!!! Second thought was she looks good! way to go!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! :flowerforyou:
  • pearlmorning
    pearlmorning Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're gorgeous. Your hard work definitely paid off. Congrats, there is no "blah, blah" about you. You're an achiever in life!
  • EvelynR1967
    EvelynR1967 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your hard work has paid off 100%! Keep it up and thank you for the motivation!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • JPowerRu
    Options
    You are amazing. Incredible job!!! Congratulations!
  • lafilledelarue
    lafilledelarue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Go girl! You look AMAZING! What an inspiration you are! :-)
  • Noiram55
    Options
    F A B U L O U S!!! Congratulations.????
  • megslovescountry
    Options
    holy wow!! congrats!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I know you're on my friends list but I was never able to see this post because I always log in from my phone. Now I'm on my computer and I can't help but say you look AMAZING!!! YOU GO GIRL!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Amazing :) WAY TO GO GIRL!!
  • Pippa_ttc
    Pippa_ttc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Stunning! x
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Really appreciate the kind words! I think I have over 20 messages right now, many asking the same things... so, while slowly but surely, I will respond to each message, I will post on here the answer to most of the questions I recieved...

NO SECRETS! I promise! I didnt sprinkle fairy dust on my food, I didnt drink a juice, I didnt force a coffee enema where the sun dont shine, I didnt drink salt water, I didnt take pills, I didnt buy any fancy shakes, and I definately didnt do any restraining of any food groups...

I ate / eat anything and everything I want... IN MODERATION. I dont watch my carbs, sodium, sugar, fat, etc... I eat what I want, and make sure to stay within my calorie budget. THAT IS IT, I promise... thats it! I eat donuts, burger, fries, cookies, ice cream... I love sugar, I love carbs... If it fits into my day... Its fair game!

I also exercised 4-5 days per week, and now I make it a habit to atleast run daily, and try to hit the gym 3-5 days per week...

My eating routine is listed on my profile as well as on my facebook page, along with ideas on the kind of evil sodium filled processed meals that I enjoy!

From start to finish, I went from 246 pounds to 150 pounds in 11 months. I still want to reach 145, but i am in no rush!

I have been maintaining for 3 months now, with no problems at all. Starting tomorrow (Monday 11/11) I am going to drop back down into weight loss mode and see if I can make a dent in these last 5 pounds before Thanksgiving...

Thanks again for all the kind words, its very encouraging!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!