Do you have a BUCKET LIST?

Options
1235»

Replies

• seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Mine was to go and compete at the World Pipe Band Championships in Scotland. Ok...I realize this is not everyone's list. Still, it was a dream of mine. Got a chance to go a couple years ago and so glad I did. Hoping to go back to Scotland next year with the band. We'll see what happens. In the meantime...I'd better start adding some items to my list!

LOVE this! I am a big fan of the pipes! Congrats on making it to the Championships! Hope you make it back next year and it is a wonderful time for you and your band!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    OP - I've already ticked off number one on your list. I live here.

nanernanernaner
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Omg, I LOVE your #11. Bunny is awesome and even my husband's gotta do a "sippy sippy" now when he has a fountain drink ;-)

I have never really made a bucket list but I definitely want to travel outside of North America (haven't yet). Maybe for my 40th birthday, that is a few years down the road still and would give me time to plan...

When I was in a bad marriage a few years ago, I made a long list that was kind of like a Bucket List. It had a lot of stuff on it that I hadn't done - or hadn't done in years and years (go to a drive-in movie, ride a roller coaster, ride a bike, skinny dip, try more sashimi, learn about wine, etc) and when I met my new husband we did all of the stuff on the list in one summer when we started dating :-) We still keep a list of stuff like that on our fridge.

Nice to meet a fellow Bunny fan! I love her. I just feel like she's somebody I need to hug one time in my life LOL
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I want an AIRSTREAM !!!!
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    1. Cylindrical Bucket to hold baseballs
    2. 2nd Cylindrical Bucket to hold softballs
    3. Bulk bucket of David's sunflower seeds
    4. Assorted Buckets used for painting

Same as my list! Minus the painting buckets though...
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    1. See Rammstein live--check! Ended up seeing them twice and they rocked my face off!
    tumblr_mq4k92wxSV1svmnroo1_500.gif

2. Find a good man to settle down with--check!
    2xmi.jpg

3. Go to Japan--check!
    69t6.jpg

4. Go back to Japan

5. See Europe, especially France

6. Go horseback riding on the beach--hopefully will be riding along the sandy beaches of St Lucia in December!

7. Prance around in a itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I want to skydive at least once...
  • soozy_q
    soozy_q Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    1)- travel the world alone, including USA, China, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Central America etc
    2)- Go tornado chasing
    3)- Go to Coachella festival
    4)- Lose 70lbs
    5)- See Mayan ruin
    6)- Sky diving/cage diving

I plan to do most of these by the end of 2015
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I had a bucket list - 500 things long too! My friend and I sat down and wrote it together many years ago. Just a few months ago, my comp crashed and the list was lost. I still remember all the ones that were things I still really want to do. But, the idea was we couldn't die until we had done them all.

A few I remember and have accomplished:
    Get married
    Have children
    Visit a different country
    Gamble
    Learn to dance
    Learn to play an instrument
    Go deep sea fishing
    Give someone 'The Twelve Days of Christmas'
    Donate to Charity
    Be listed as an Organ Donor
    Help a child in need
    Buy a car
    Copilot a helicopter
    Perform on stage

Some I remember that I haven't accomplished yet:
    Drive the old Route 66 across the country
    Buy a house
    Go skydiving
    Donate blood
    Visit all 50 states
    See my first grandchild
    Go scuba diving
    Go to a concert

The only one I remember that I haven't accomplished and now know that I never will:
    Serve in the military
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I have no list but I want to live till at least 86 in good health..no idea why 86, it just sticks to my idea:) and just to remind you... you need to be slim to get there..there is no fat and old people :)

lol, my same friend that wrote my bucket list with me decided we cannot die until we are 87. We both have the exact same birthday, she is 5 hours older than me, we were born in 1987. So, she says, we must at least reach the age of 87. Don't ask. I love her :)