Recomp Regimen - Thoughts?

Options
Looking for some ideas based on what works for folks here using body recomp.

Some basics. I've lost a little over 100 lbs over the last 18 months. Balanced and healthy eating (IMO), and exercise mostly focused on cardio. In fact, I'm running the Philly Marathon in 3 weeks. I have cross trained on a bike and did some bodyweight work, using a suspension trainer (TRX), pull-up bar, and whatever else I could find for incidentals (dips, etc). I'm at my goal weight but may lose a few more pounds before the race and can easily shed about 10 total after that. I'm making an appointment for a Bod Pod body composition evaluation but my best estimate is around 16% right now. Having some excess skin complicates that, I assume.

My goal is to get to about 13%-14% BF and not exceed my current weight. If I do lose another 10 pounds, I can put that back on in muscle simply with calorie excess and weight training. What I want to do is build a recomp program to convert about some of my BF to muscle. I don't have convenient access to a gym but can acquire some things if I need to.

My skeleton schedule is to put in about 6 months of 3X cardio and 3X strength training a week with one day of rest, possibly fasting or significantly reducing calories on that day. After that 6 month period I may start training for a Triathlon but I won't worry about it now.

What works for you folks? Any thoughts about one of the workout programs like PX90, mixed in with cardio, for recomp? Many thanks in advance!!