motivational kick in the BUTT!!!!!

Options
Hey there i'm looking for people who well help give me and me them a motivational kick in the butt and tell it how it is ..... not just a great job.. good work ...I want a people who will tell me if I'm slacking!!!!! friend me if you are one of those people and I will do the same for you !!!!!!

Replies

• RCharlotteRose
    RCharlotteRose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I can definitely do that!!! Really need someone to be on my case and give me a push if i start slacking.
    Hope to hear from you!!!:smile:
  • selfepidemic1
    selfepidemic1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Add me! Its so nice to make friends who are encouraging C:

Anyway, you CAN do it. The first few days will be the biggest chore, then after that it'll be like a bell curve every month, sometimes you'll really want food, other times you wont. As long as you try your hardest and plan cheat days you will be fine! How much are you aiming to lose?
  • BetinaBee
    Options
    Hi there, I think I can do that. Feel free to add me. I'll let you know if you're eating too much cake, not enough water and exercise, do the same to me :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • pittsjg
    pittsjg Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Ha, your no slacker, burning 1000+ calories per day consecutively, you are a machine!
  • brandierich
    brandierich Posts: 1,087
    Options
    lol... but there are days I do need it as well..:)
  • mtneerjk81
    mtneerjk81 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Here to offer my motivational butt kicking service! Anybody else looking for new friends, feel free to add me as well!!
  • mcflyima
    Options
    Yes!!

I just joined, so (2nd post as you can see haha), but that is seriously what I need too!! I am sooo in!
  • Glissenklw
    Glissenklw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE new friends, willing to offer encouragement, and I will do the same for you! I started MFP on January 5th this year, and have lost 62lbs. I gained weight being pregnant with my 2 kiddos (they are 15 months apart), and it just got out of control with my terrible eating habits and lack of energy. I am highly motivated -as you can tell from the weight loss numbers:) - but I still have my days where I need somebody to keep me on track. We can do this together! Add me if you want encouragement and can provide the same!! Happy Halloween!!