Where is my motivation??

Options
I started this journey and life style change back in January 2012... I lost like 27 lbs by cutting soda out of my diet, exercising every day with a day break here and there and watching what I eat and being obsessed with this site! :happy: I then took just quit it all and gained 10 lbs back in 9 months, and then I cut out soda again and watched what I ate drank more water dropped the 10 I gained plus 10 more!! So Ive lost 37 lbs now...I still have 13 more to lose but I cant seem to motivate myself to work out!!! Ive hit a plateau with just watching what I eat and drinking lots of water obviously I need to work out, where did it go??? Is it because I am not totally disgusted when I look at myself now??

13lbs to original goal but when I was getting closer I started pushing further. I just wish I could bring myself to get up and work out like I did before...:sad:

Replies

• RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You have to find the motivation within yourself. It's there just waiting for you to realise its there!

You could be at your dream weight by Xmas - is that enough motivation for you RIGHT THERE??!?

Come on you can do it!