I'm New, but not New Mexico, New York, or New Hampshire...

Options
I'm just a new newbie. At both this forum and serious, structured weight loss. I'm 5'8" and batting close to 200, and tired of feeling fat, feeling like it's a problem to handle tomorrow, tomorrow coming and still no change, and I'm heading closer to 40 every day. Also, and this is a recent kvech, being single because I'm considered fat (being single by choice, yep, would love that. Don't feel like right now it's my *choice* though, I've been told I'm overweight just 3x in the past four weeks by guys I thought were cute. Ouch. I wanna get hot and throw that back in their face.)

I do work out several times a week (weights mostly), was doing cardio and trying to train for something when I hurt my foot. However, although I am thinking I'm very active, I can't lose weight. Argh.

So I'm here for help, motivation, assistance, and anything else I can get and give back. I'm in SoCal so it's easy for me to get out and about, I just need better focus and structure.

Cheers!

Replies

• Hessqueen
    Options
    Hi. I'm female , 50, and fat. Have 100 to lose . And taking a big step to health with hcg. Excited and nervous, but expecting great things through compliance :)