Replies

• Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Nice job. :-)
  • Mjconnelly586
    Mjconnelly586 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Love your write up! Such an inspiration. Crazy the progress you have made from Sept to Oct! Congrats on all your hard work, it sure paid off!
  • sinca21
    sinca21 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was blinded by your awesome pics and then while reading the thread, I finally noticed your papillons! Greatest dog I ever had was a papillon rescue who died after just five months and I miss him to this day.

Amazing progress! You look fantastic. Congrats on all the hard work.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Again, I can't get over the responses to this thread! Usually my forum posts sink to the bottom of the barrel, so I was really hesitant, lol...

Confession time: when I look in the mirror, 90% of the time I still see the chunky version of me, so it is really foreign to me to read that my post inspired even one of y'all, so more than one makes me smile like a big dufus, so thank you guys!

And for those of you that recognized my papillons, +1 to you! We have six, and they are part of the family. Sweetest dogs we've ever been owned by. :wink:
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    JULES!! you absolutely are a BAMF!!!! you rock!! a total inspiration!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sel2504
    sel2504 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Can't see everything due to blocks at work :( Well done though! I hope to have my own success story on here one day!
  • ironlinae
    ironlinae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. You should be excited. It took a lot of hard work but you made it.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You look great!!
    Ps. I love your wedding dress!
  • rosettafaery
    rosettafaery Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Impressive and very inspirational. Well done you!
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I found this massively inspirational, thanks for posting.

Fresh determination to lift!
  • hardcoregs
    hardcoregs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You ROCKED it!!! Congratulations, and thanks for the inspiration!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I dooo needed an inspirational story today...THANKS! AND CONGRATS!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I needed this today! LOVE "50 is the new 30" !!! May have to steal it. Thanks for posting such a great account!
  • maz165
    maz165 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This was a fantastic read – thank you so much for sharing! You look amazing, you’re doing badass things with your body, and your pooches are adorable! Well done!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Will workout for wine!! HAHAHAHA!! Luv it!!

You look absolutely GREAT!! Congrats and what you have accomplished and your lifting in the future!!
  • Aust1967
    Aust1967 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing - you look great! And I LOVE your wedding dress! :heart:
  • slimyouth
    slimyouth Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic, well done.
  • rezzie2
    Options
    Thank your inspirational story! I have a lot of weight to lose and I'm trying to take it a pound at a time. You really give me hope. Obviously you combined healthier eating and exercise. The results show. You look great!
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats... Amazing Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!