Need BOOBIE help

Options

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I've dropped 28lbs since July 2013 & went from a 38DD to a 34C. I lost a ton! I will def need a breast lift after baby #2!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I saw the title and was thinking I should be in this thread. Lol. Mine always grow and shrink as my weight fluctuates, but no matter how skinny I get, they never get smaller than DDD. Sigh. Also, they are the first thing to go in terms of fat loss. Sometimes big boobs are just in your genes.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    my boobs are the first to go...wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

MIne too :(
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Cup size is dependent on band size - a DD cup on a 36 band is smaller than a DD cup on a 42.

That was just informative, for people who think that their breasts stayed the same because the letter is the same.

How much your breasts change size and shape will depend greatly on how much breast tissue you have compared to fat in your breasts. As will how they hold their shape.

When I started losing a year ago, I was in a 42H. At the end of January, I was fitted into a 38K, so my band size had gone down but breast size stayed about the same, volumetrically. I'm now 85 pounds down from this time last year and am in a 34DD. And my breasts look like sad little pancakes stapled to my torso. I will offer the advice that if you're planning to lose a lot of weight, you have one bra at a time that fits really well. Better to have to rinse that one out in the sink every night and wear it every day than to spend a LOT of money on several good bras that you will shrink out of in a month and have to replace.
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38-40 D- DD and am now a 34B. Didnt make my husband happy :grumble:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I only ever lose band size, at my thinest i looked like barbie, its ridiculous.

This is why I never want to be too skinny. My old coworkers used to be like, " do not touch black Barbie or she will tip over! " this was when I was much skinnier. I was not amused. :mad:
  • gypsyGIRL159
    gypsyGIRL159 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Well, my friend - U should not really worry. Just keep doing what U R doing, and I BELIEVE everything will fall into place almost perfectly, if not completely PERFECTLY!!! JUST BE SURE TO WEAR A GOOD SPORT BRA.... something really supportive, to hold the ladies in place. (The more movement..... the more chance of loss in that area). I love to run, so I love dropping bra sizes. STAY POSITIVE in your mind... spirit... and HEAD that U have this thing down!!!! U will see some toning in those areas, however if U R doing all those extra TARGET exercises.... U R building in areas where loss would be really pronounced. It might be helpful t talk to a Trainer..... a lady trainer if U have access to one. Your "overall" goal will be achieved, because U will STAY FOCUSED, POSITIVE, AND OPEN TO THE CHANGE YOUR CONTINUAL JOURNEY GIVES YOU. Also, know that when the full 100 is gone U CAN MAKE ADJUSTMENTS IN YOUR ROUTINE TO BUILD UP AND/OR TONE DOWN THAT AREA. I lost a lot of Back Fat earlier on, so I am yet working on that. My front is fine, and I run a lot. I will have only a teaspoon of skin when I transform..... and I don't mind the skin or weight loss in feminine areas because I want to be slender and healthy. I can always buy foundations and under garments to enhance and give the illusion I want to present. While Wellness is my overall focus, I have a strong desire to "SHOCK" a few people who have given up on me, and thrown me away. Sooooooo, I am focused as never before. :-) I can see my X trying to get his mouth to close the 1st time he sees this SIster. LOL!!!! I hope this has helped U dear heart. U R amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing, and GOD IS STILL WORKING ON U! He loves us - and wants to help us achieve all our fitness goals. U R an ORIGINAL! Keep rocking it!!!!!! Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate!!!!!!!
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    This is a question I asked myself also. I know my 44DD have shrank to a 38DD. And my bra's fit so much better now! I really think that most Boobies are proportionate to the amount of weight you are carrying. Honest before boob jobs were all around us, very very few women had huge tata's and a small frame. Not saying there aren't any but not as many. SO I would say that yes they will shrink, the fat will leave them. But I am sure they will still look good on your new body! Also my nutritionist says we lose weight from the top down!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Mine changed. . I do plan on going under the surgeon's knife at goal though because I like the size and fullness
    Ditto. And my boyfriend is totally fine with it, so win win.
  • reneemosley
    reneemosley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mine went from a 44H to a 36G currently. I still have alot to lose so I'm sure they will get smaller. I did not have to get a new bra until I had lost about 50. The next 50 made them loose fullness and I no longer have that push up cleavage look. So as your body shrinks so do the girls but its all proportionate, they still look big compared to my smaller body. Don't fret you will look great.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    36 DD to 36 D. Not much change. Still pretty giant.
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the responses. I have one more question to add to this. If my boobs were small when i was small, does that mean they will go back that way? Is that what was natural for them? Or has age developed a totally different "natural" size? I am trying to figure out if they are just fat because I am fat.:huh:
  • Goal179
    Options
    And don't get me wrong, I love my boobs and I am blessed to have them. I just don't want to look like a monster when all is said and done.
  • Goal179
    Options
    This is so helpful. thanks buddy. I need to let some back fat go too. That will be another post.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    i help with boobs, whats wrong here?...
  • Goal179
    Options
    From the top down huh? I never knew that. My bras are definitely getting too big. I had to move to the last set of hooks. But the girth of these jokers is still here. Thanks for the help.
  • Goal179
    Options
    Thank you for the kind offer. I will keep that in mind.:laugh:
  • Goal179
    Options
    I only ever lose band size, at my thinest i looked like barbie, its ridiculous.

This is why I never want to be too skinny. My old coworkers used to be like, " do not touch black Barbie or she will tip over! " this was when I was much skinnier. I was not amused. :mad:

that's not funny at all. I see why that made you mad.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    You will lose band size because you have body fat around there. Whether you lose cup size/volume is an individual thing - I never did, so I had a breast reduction.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I will have some of your boobs