How to workout in the morning when you work at night?

Options
Hello I'm not new to MFP, but I'm just now recently coming back and start this journey again. I am trying to workout twice, when i get home from work and when my husband comes home at four to the gym. So I can be home in time to cook dinner and relax with my husband. However, I'm finding difficult to get up when I'm really tired after getting off of work. Can someone who has experienced this Please help me!!!

Replies

• carameldownsized
    carameldownsized Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh and I forgot to mention that I have two little ones at home who doesn't go to daycare so that makes it even harder.
  • kimbelle_vie
    kimbelle_vie Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bumping for responses
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Question for OP. When do you sleep? You work nights and come home to two little ones who do not go to daycare? Rest is just as important to overall health as working out. Remember also weight loss happens in the kitchen , fitness happens in the gym. You can not out exercise a bad diet.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Question for OP. When do you sleep? You work nights and come home to two little ones who do not go to daycare? Rest is just as important to overall health as working out. Remember also weight loss happens in the kitchen , fitness happens in the gym. You can not out exercise a bad diet.

^^^This^^^
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Stick to one workout for now, but keep it intense. Also wondering when do you sleep?
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    when I have had little time to workout, ive tried smaller times of working out but higher intensity. try T25--- its 25 minutes but I usually burn more calories in those 25 minutes than in an hour work out =)
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Post your daily timeline, with actual times. People may be able to help you better if you do this.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    If you figure it out, let me know. I hate the world and everything in it until several hours after being awake.