What is easy to gain weight and healthy eating?

Options
Frequent meals, but do not increase meal appetite. Most of the people because of body weight loss gastrointestinal function is weak, a meal to eat too often can not effectively absorb, but will increase the burden on the stomach, causing indigestion. You can change the number of meals per day 4 to 5 meals. Foods to digest, high-protein, high-calorie principle, with progressively increased intake of various nutrients, such as chicken, fish, green vegetables, sea cucumber, butter, cream and so on. Eat your favorite things, to promote increased appetite. In the "fertility" program early, you can select some of cuisine you want to eat in order to stimulate the appetite of a long time in a dejected state.

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Google translate is fun.
  • Joe_pat
    Joe_pat Posts: 17
    Options
    Frequent meals, but do not increase meal appetite. Most of the people because of body weight loss gastrointestinal function is weak, a meal to eat too often can not effectively absorb, but will increase the burden on the stomach, causing indigestion. You can change the number of meals per day 4 to 5 meals. Foods to digest, high-protein, high-calorie principle, with progressively increased intake of various nutrients, such as chicken, fish, green vegetables, sea cucumber, butter, cream and so on. Eat your favorite things, to promote increased appetite. In the "fertility" program early, you can select some of cuisine you want to eat in order to stimulate the appetite of a long time in a dejected state.

Today i got the answer what i was looking for many days. I'm so thin and always used to ask someone for advice that what to eat and when. Someone suggested me to take more diet in a day. So, I began to take highly 2 or 3 times a day but i got no benefit. Now, I'm going to try these things and i hope i will get benefit from it.