Actors you wish would go away...

Options

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I've never been a fan of Meryl Streep. There's a lot of things that are uber popular with critics that I don't care for, and she is one of them.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I got so sick of Tom Hanks years ago, and now he's back! I know he's not an actor, but I wish Chris Brown would ... well, you know. I agree that this brat needs to go away ...

8ONtJOZ.gif

It will be pretty funny in ten years, when her career is long since dead, to see her desperate attempts to get a little bit of the attention she now seems to find so annoying, lol.
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    how can you not like Will Ferrell???!?!? i am dissapoint
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie... I just find her as a person so annoying that I don't care if she's a good actress or not lol
    I LOVE Adam Sandler, have had the hugest famous person crush on him for like, forever.
    I liked Kristin Stewart at first just because she was normal person pretty, but I can't stand the constipated look she constantly has on her face!

Oh, you know her IRL?

*rolls eyes*
  • T_X_L
    T_X_L Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    MAAAAAAATTT DAAAAAAMMMMMOOOOOONNNNN!

I actually used to like him, until he got political.
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Jennifer garner.
    Katie Holmes.
    Bailee Madison ( the kid cannot act!)
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Tom Cruise...such a f#cknuggetdouchewad
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Tom Cruise and Kristin Stewart, definitely at the top of my list.... They just need to go away!

Then there is Sylvester Stalone (OMG, talk about monotone).... I don't care how awesome the plot is, if you have a person that can't speak and you constantly wonder WTH he was saying, UGH!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I agree with Kanye, Kardashians, Tom Cruise, Miley Cyrus, and Angelina Jolie. For me you can add Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes. I never watch anything with any of these actors/actresses in them, they just aren't my style. But they must be someone's style or they'd be unemployed, right? ;)
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    In this day and age of al-a-carte mediums...if you want someone to go away....make them go away. You're the only one who chooses what you watch and listen to.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Why has only one person said Nicolas Cage & Keanu Reeves!?
    Both can go away.

Same with Kristen Stewart and Will Farrell
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    ROBIN WILLIAMS

what is with you people?! Patch Adams, Dead Poets Society, Mrs. Doubtfire, Good Will Hunting, THE BIRDCAGE (my all time favorite movie)!!!!!!!! now you're hating on my other all time favorite!
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Zooey Deschanel is adorable. You people have no soul if you don't like her show "New girl".

Actors that can go away..

Vin Diesel, Kirsten Dundst and Justin Timberlake should never make another movie.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Hugh Jackman as wolverine!
  • TheSlorax
    Options

IMO he's actually an ok Logan (and yeah, I know he's a short dude in the comics) but his solo movies have not been good. don't blame him for the bad material. I still think that the Wolverine storylines are way too complex to translate to a movie well.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Zooey Deschanel is adorable. You people have no soul if you don't like her show "New girl".

Actors that can go away..

Vin Diesel, Kirsten Dundst and Justin Timberlake should never make another movie.

Vin Diesel? I've already got my tickets for Fast Seven...And Rid**** was great
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

IMO he's actually an ok Logan (and yeah, I know he's a short dude in the comics) but his solo movies have not been good. don't blame him for the bad material. I still think that the Wolverine storylines are way too complex to translate to a movie well.

All the movies involving wolverine have been bad though, I think it's time we find a 5'3" nobody who can act really well and make a good character film!
  • TheSlorax
    Options

All the movies involving wolverine have been bad though, I think it's time we find a 5'3" nobody who can act really well and make a good character film!

boom!! how bout that! I think he needs his own show anyway, like a really good gritty one not that CW bs. there's just too much to cover, it would take 20 different movies.

although I will say I liked the newest X Men and he did have a great cameo in that, so maybe not ALL the Wolverine movies are bad.... :wink:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    ROBIN WILLIAMS

what is with you people?! Patch Adams, Dead Poets Society, Mrs. Doubtfire, Good Will Hunting, THE BIRDCAGE (my all time favorite movie)!!!!!!!! now you're hating on my other all time favorite!

Love The Birdcage!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

ummm-no.gif