Restarting/Motivation

Options
Last year I lost 55+ pounds using MFP. I have since gained 15+ back and need to remind myself how happy I was when I was thinner and healthier. Here is my results from last time! I need to use them as my motivation to get moving so I can get back to the me I was back in December 2012. Here's to getting back on the horse and getting this burden of weight off my chest, or thighs, or belly. :) LOL You get the point! :)

183to160side_zpsf115533a.jpg

aftersfavjeansfront_zps78a66359.jpg

dec2011tojan2013_zps50fd01e4.jpg

Dec11todec12_zps513e2af0.jpg

Replies

• Pinkgurl13
    Pinkgurl13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You did it once before... there's NO reason you can't do it again! You already have all the tools, you just have to apply your knowledge!

You can do it!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like =)
  • toughmudderMN
    toughmudderMN Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you, but I gained more back than I initially lost.... :( I find the best motivation to be the pictures of yourself before gaining the weight back. Just remember how great it felt to be healthier.
  • jon201983
    jon201983 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The fact that u have done it before and loved the feeling should help show u that u can do it and it is achievable! Stick ur plan and I'm sure u will be there in not time and be looking great!
  • LC8304
    LC8304 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support! :) I will add ya! :)
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am in the same place. I lost 7olbs. and just can't seem to get back into eating right and exercising. I've gained back around 10lbs and I'm just so fed up with myself :(