Hello - new to site

Options
Hi MFP members, I just joined 2 days ago and this is a great site. The post, the encouraging messages and the success stories are great! I'm looking forward to connecting with other members just starting out who are in a similar situation as mine. Female, age 50, looking to lose weight and improve their overall health and get active. Hope to hear from you soon.
Carolyn

Replies

• annadenny
    annadenny Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome Carolyn!
    I used this site my freshman year of college and I lost 30lbs! Unfortunately, I stopped using it and gained it all back. I figured if I did it once, I can do it again and keep up with it. Feel free to add me or my mom who is also your age :flowerforyou:
  • betrishy
    betrishy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have lost 20 pounds using this site. Just be honest with yourself, how much are you eating and correctly log it! You can do this!
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Maren.. Just found this site yesterday and really excited about getting started! Feel free to add me
  • GillSt555
    Options
    Hi Caroline and welcome to MFP. I've used this site for the past couple of months and as long as you are honest with yourself it is a great tool to assist weight loss. Lots of lovely people around to give support. I am female, 52 living in the south east of England. Will send you a friend request. Welcome on board. Wishing you every success.
  • SugafreeNsweet
    SugafreeNsweet Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome Carolyn!

Feel free to add me