Herbalife vs. Isagenix

Options
Good morning all!
I have friends that have been successful on both plans but I would like to get some others points of view on these products.

Pros and cons? thank you

Replies

• mathiseasy
    mathiseasy Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have had very good success with isagenix and would recommend it, but it does get pricey if you plan to stay with it. I like the shakes, I like using them for breakfast or a quick lunch/dinner. Flush pills worked well for me and I actually liked the cleanse days (not doing them but the day after I felt good). However, I know that some people have had adverse reactions and it did not work well for them.

It also may be tough to come off of it especially if you don't watch your portion sizes. The 30-day system is marketed as a cleanse but it's "weight loss in disguise as a cleanse" if you boil it down. It's a very forgiving system (I was able to cheat quite a bit and still lost about 20 pounds but I was lifting very heavy and running a lot) so it's easy to forget about those extra calories so when you stop the system and you continue the cheating, you would probably gain some weight back.

Either way, I would advise talking to your doctor and asking them if they would recommend it for you. Every person is different so you may have different reactions to different products. Good luck!! :happy: