i still feel i didnt lose much...

Options
2»

Replies

• nasri88
    Options
    oh wow! thanx to all of you guys, love ur encouraging words, it will give me a good push to keep going!
    ill post more pix when i lose more weight, thanx again all and wish you all the luck, cheers :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    oh wow! thanx to all of you guys, love ur encouraging words, it will give me a good push to keep going!
    ill post more pix when i lose more weight, thanx again all and wish you all the luck, cheers :blushing: :bigsmile:

Just to let ya know.. i went home after losing 40ish pounds and my family couldn't believe it was me.. I've lost almost double that now, so i know when I go home at Christmas they are going to faint, even though I don't see it.

Jut keep at it :) the change is there! Even if we can't see it!!
  • nasri88
    Options
    thaanx alooot!! ill try to acheive what u did! double what i already lost, it sounds so hard but ill do it
    all u guys and ur success stories r making me wanna lose even more weight now!
    no thnx to my ex who dumped me cuz i was super heavy :explode:
    cant wait to see the look on her face when she sees me all fit and healthy :bigsmile:
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    thaanx alooot!! ill try to acheive what u did! double what i already lost, it sounds so hard but ill do it
    cant wait to see the look on her face when she sees me all fit and healthy :bigsmile:

Your ex is lame. Anyone that superficial isn't worth the time of day. Hells yea.. get yourself all fit and active and grab some arm candy and walk on by her laughing the whole time.

I totally plan on doing that. LOL
  • nasri88
    Options
    LOOL damn thats mean.......but ill dooo it!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options

Your ex is lame. Anyone that superficial isn't worth the time of day. Hells yea.. get yourself all fit and active and grab some arm candy and walk on by her laughing the whole time.

I totally plan on doing that. LOL

Definitely going to second that comment about your ex. Particularly since she must have trouble seeing or something. Even when you were bigger, you were a handsome man. Now, only halfway to your goal, you're looking fine. Sadly, that also puts you way out of my league :wink:

Don't let the mean ones get you down. There will always be someone who thinks you are a stud, even if you don't always see it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!