Hello!

Options
Hey my fellow LOSERS! I've been looking everywhere for a site like this. Mike is my hero, getting all the important stuff all in one place!
Anyways, it's been very hard these last few weeks for me because I've been working out and eating healthier for a little over three months now and I've only lost 6lbs. That's very discouraging because I'm working my butt off (literally, since the only two places I'm losing are my butt and boobs) and I can't seem to get the weight off! I read numerous sites and I understand that losing weight is not something that happens overnight, but it really is a downer sometimes! :( I guess I'm really wondering what I'm doing wrong?!?!
I was reading some of your posts on here and it's really getting me in the "I can do this" mood, so I know this message board will help me when I feel like giving up.
Well I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's success stories and TIPS so here's to a wonderful journey ahead.

Replies

• ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place! It's calorie counting that really helps. You will be amazed at the stuff you have been eating. I tried on my own for the past few years to lose weight, but am finally doing it with this website. Hope it works for you, too! - ABH
  • Kimbreli
    Options
    I put off trying to lose weight for so long because I was (still am) afraid that I will lose my butt and boobs, which I am very happy with right now. I hope that we can manage to trim the excess away from the places we DON'T want it. Good luck!