Annual Physical NSV

I had my annual physical today. I have lost over 200 pounds in total and 95 pounds since my physical one year ago. I feel great and my health is excellent. My doctor said if I want to lose another 10 pounds, go ahead but his main recommendation was to focus on weight maintenance. I didn't go to the doctor for a long time when I was over 350 pounds but now it's just something that I do once a year. Here are my vital stats:

resting pulse: 54
temperature: 98
blood pressure: 108/80
height: 6-0
weight: 195.2 (with clothes)
BMI: 26

Replies

• dusty87
    dusty87 Posts: 7 Member
    Amazing Job!

Also I see your a Packer Fan, I am also a die hard fan and I am really enjoying the way they are playing this year!
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Awesome job!

GO PACK GO!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    these are my favorite NSV. Doesnt matter what you do for the outside of your body if the inside isnt healthy it doesnt mean a thing. And your pulse kicks butt.
  • shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Thanks. I also had complete blood work and everything came back normal. Health was my main reason for losing weight. My grandfather died of a heart attack at age 47 (he was a smoker and obese). Looking good is just another plus. I swim laps every weekday and swimmers usually have a low resting pulse. I'm 39 years old and in the best shape in my life. Go Packers!

Total cholesterol: 134
    Triglycerides: 69
    HDL: 52
    Non HDL Cholesterol: 82
    VLDL: 14
    LDL: 68
    Chol/HDL: 2.6
    Glucose: 78
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Fantastic job!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Awesome! But you forgot your social security number and credit card info. ..

kidding. ;)
  • ecanales52
    ecanales52 Posts: 74 Member
    Wow! Awesome weight loss and healthy numbers! So proud of you!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!