HELLO ALL!!!

brandykreese
brandykreese Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is Brandy. I am 24 years old. I have been gaining all this weight lately even though I have been exercising and watching what I eat. I found out I have an underactive thyroid so that explains the weight gain... well now that I know the cause I am ready to get this ball rolling! The doctor told me that being on the medication along with proper diet and exercise I should lose this weight and get back to normal... I was told about this site and am hoping it works wonders for me!!!

Replies

• Hi, my name is Brandy. I am 24 years old. I have been gaining all this weight lately even though I have been exercising and watching what I eat. I found out I have an underactive thyroid so that explains the weight gain... well now that I know the cause I am ready to get this ball rolling! The doctor told me that being on the medication along with proper diet and exercise I should lose this weight and get back to normal... I was told about this site and am hoping it works wonders for me!!!
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Welcome, Brandy! If you are ready to get serious, then this is the place. I always do well with any kind of "gimmmick" as a motivator....but this goes beyond that. So educational and helpful.

:drinker:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome aboard !
This discussion has been closed.