Day 2 of the 30 day shred! Who is with me :D

Options
Hi all

I am on day 2 of the 30 day shred, hoping to lose a few inches and tone up and maybe lose a few pounds.

I currently weigh in at 140lb (10st) *this is approx as I haven't weighed myself in a while* I will record my true weight in the morning.

My legs and arms are killing me now, but determined to push through.

Is there anyone else out there who has recently started, who would like to join me in sharing progress? or anyone with some success stories.

Diana

Replies

• demossarah
    demossarah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on day three. I felt great after day one and then at the end of day two I was super sore. Currently after day three I feel like I can't sit down or stand up because my legs hurt too much!
  • kahays
    kahays Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 9th day of level 1. I do three days with one day off. The first three days were awful and I was so sore! After that I was doing much better. I have a super sore knee today and I am currently indulging in a post 30DS ice pack. I may take 2 days off to help out my knee!
  • diana_maddo
    diana_maddo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im still hurting, I had to shuffle my way up the stairs almost lol, but Im going to keep at it.

I am going to try and do the 30DS straight through, with no breaks, Will be nice to be in some sort of good shape for Christmas, so I am using this as my motivation.

What about your eating habits? Have you changed or stayed the same? I am not really eating any differently apart from the fact I dont have an evening snack.

Good Luck Ladies and keep pushing through!
  • diana_maddo
    Options
    im on day 7 today (7th workout), I havent yet lost inches or weight, but am feeling fitter. I will see what the next few weeks bring.

How is everyone getting on?
  • demossarah
    demossarah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today was day 7 of the shred. I took off on Sat. because I was gone all day and exhausted. I'm also just really trying to follow my caloric intake from MFP along with the shred. I weighed myself after a few days of the shred and I had not lost anything but I had lost 1 inch around my stomach. I am very pleased. I can't wait to compare my before and after pictures.
  • MintDeer
    Options
    I finished the 30DS about a month ago, I really liked it. It made a big difference especially in strength and muscle tone. For me level 2 was the hardest, it was exhausting. My only advice is to take a day off if you're really sore, I tried to just push through it and ended up having to take 2 days off because it just got worse. Also, take before and after pictures!! I didn't take any before pictures and I regret it! It's amazing to see how much has changed by the end. Good luck!!
  • diana_maddo
    Options
    an inch is a great start, I started on level 2 today so I get an extra couple of days on a more intense workout, its much harder, and more intense. I took a before picture, I will take another pic halfway through (on day 16) and then my final pic on day 31.

Thanks MintDeer for popping in.
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Im doing it again. I feel I need to build up some strength! Add me if you want support :flowerforyou:
  • davidzalec
    Options
    Good luck folks, hit your macrointake and results will come.

p.s be honest to yourself what you eat and you will get the results ;)
  • diana_maddo
    Options
    Level 2 was much harder, lol. But keeping at it, as im sure it will get a bit easier as did level 1.