Best Meal Replacement Shake and Bars

Options
2»

Replies

• hmroebuck
    hmroebuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I third Quest bars!

I'm currently using Body Fortress Super Advanced Vanilla as my post workout "snack".
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Fave MRS is Muscle Milk. I've been drinking EAS (bought at Wal-mart) lately because it's a little cheaper. I also like the Pure Protein bars.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried a whole lot, but I am in love with Clif bars.
  • Jennifera714
    Options
    Think Thin bars are delicious they do not even taste like your normal protein bar AT ALL.... Best Flavors are creamy peanut butter and Chocolate Brownie. They are about $2.00 each better to get a box which contains 5 or 6 for about $6.00 at your local Target Store. As far as Meal Replacement shakes I like the Kate Farms non dairy, no soy, vegan organic rice protein drinks. All health food stores have these, best flavor in these are Vanilla Bliss.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    If I ever decide to give up chewing for part or all of the day, I'm going to use the DIY soylent recipes. They're online, they're free (except you have to buy your own ingredients, of course) and all you need is a blender.
  • Coolhandkid
    Coolhandkid Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I wish I would have found this before I stumbled through tons of crappy bars/drinks. I HATE added sugar. Even Clif Bars have WAY too much.

The correct answer is Quest Bars.

They are high in protein, fiber, and low in sugar. And they taste good. Some of them tast GREAT too (cookie dough, Cookies and Cream). There are a few other decent ones. I like coconut and the Balance dark chocolate cocnut are pretty good and quite a bit cheaper. But 12g sugar again.