Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I Want You Because...

Options

Replies

• lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Because your picture is in grayscale
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    you are so beautiful
  • susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    You have better style than me, I could use tips hehe
  • impartialbystander
    Options
    ...you look like you would laugh at my jokes. :)
  • impartialbystander
    Options
    Let's test that hypothesis:

Exhibit A) Why don't kleptomaniacs get puns? .......Because they take everything literally.

Exhibit B) A woman walked into a bar and asked the bartender for a double entendre... ...so he GAVE it to her.

Exhibit C) The Higgs Boson wants to take in a Sunday service, so it goes to a Catholic Church. Before it can enter, the Pope comes out and says, "I'm sorry, but we don't accept your kind here. You're going to have to leave." And the Higgs Boson says, "But you can't have mass without me!!!"
  • impartialbystander
    Options
    Let's test that hypothesis:

Exhibit A) Why don't kleptomaniacs get puns? .......Because they take everything literally.

Exhibit B) A woman walked into a bar and asked the bartender for a double entendre... ...so he GAVE it to her.

Exhibit C) The Higgs Boson wants to take in a Sunday service, so it goes to a Catholic Church. Before it can enter, the Pope comes out and says, "I'm sorry, but we don't accept your kind here. You're going to have to leave." And the Higgs Boson says, "But you can't have mass without me!!!"

Yeesh... Tough crowd.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I want you because you remind me of The Big Bang.
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I want you because. I bet you are a good happy hour buddy!
  • susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    "Let's test that hypothesis:

Exhibit C) The Higgs Boson wants to take in a Sunday service, so it goes to a Catholic Church. Before it can enter, the Pope comes out and says, "I'm sorry, but we don't accept your kind here. You're going to have to leave." And the Higgs Boson says, "But you can't have mass without me!!!""

- Lol... You're totally right! I'm loving it - but I'm a teacher so I'm a sucker for this type of humor :)
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    because you can teach me..
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Because you look like you have a good incubation system.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Because you look like you have a good incubation system.

bwahaha very clever..
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    @Tboscamp: Cuz you look like you would be a fun person to be around.
  • spartyhawk
    Options
    I think she would be great coversation
  • onmyown326
    Options
    because hes yummy
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    loves to lift
  • impartialbystander
    Options
    "Let's test that hypothesis:

Exhibit C) The Higgs Boson wants to take in a Sunday service, so it goes to a Catholic Church. Before it can enter, the Pope comes out and says, "I'm sorry, but we don't accept your kind here. You're going to have to leave." And the Higgs Boson says, "But you can't have mass without me!!!""

- Lol... You're totally right! I'm loving it - but I'm a teacher so I'm a sucker for this type of humor :)

Sweet! I told those jokes to the right person. Nerd-comedy fans, unite!
  • impartialbystander
    Options
    @MoJokes: ...because... ...you want to hear more of my jokes! And you like to keep it natural. ;)
  • onmyown326
    Options
    your smile makes me want to smile!:laugh: