12 pounds makes a big difference if you're a shorty - pics

Options
I'm down to about 147/148 from a high of around 160. It's not a huge loss but it has made a big difference in the way that I look, and most importantly, in the way that I feel.

fitness1.jpg

fitness10-30.jpg

Hope my pictures work. :-)

Replies

• zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • jessiedell7
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! Keep up the great work!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and at 168 right now. You are at my first goal and I hope to look like you when I get there!
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Wow, it does make a big diference. You look great.
  • steph6467
    steph6467 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! How tall are you? I think the last 10 to 12 also make a big difference for anyone. You think, eh.. I'm only a *little* overweight, but when you lose that weight, it's an amazing difference!
  • ktsimons
    ktsimons Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    And it seems you lost it in all the right places! Good for you - awesome pics!
  • xoloitzcuintli
    Options
    Thanks SO MUCH for your positive feedback, guys! I'm 5'4". My first goal is to get under 140, which would put me 15 pounds down from my MFP starting weight. You guys are so sweet!
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    awesome job what a difference!
  • sistermercy
    Options
    awesome, I just can not get started, seems like I am up to 1200 calories by none
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you look amazing!
  • Meliyah36
    Meliyah36 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Impressive. Congratulations! You look splendid.
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • kjimmie4848
    kjimmie4848 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am 5'4 and have also lost 12 pounds, but since I'm obese I guess I can't tell lol. Congrats!
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks SO MUCH for your positive feedback, guys! I'm 5'4". My first goal is to get under 140, which would put me 15 pounds down from my MFP starting weight. You guys are so sweet!

Great achievement! You look wonderful. I am in a similar boat, only 5 ft 4 and a smallish amount of weight to lose (about 15lbs too), it makes such a big difference once it's gone! No matter what size the goal, they are all important!

Congratulations again :)
  • jessieabradfield
    Options
    Girl you look AMAZING!
  • Are you kidding??? The difference is completely noticeable, and the entire shape of your body has seemed to change...all in very good ways! I totally get it, about being short. I'm barely 5 foot and 1/4 inches, and one of the first places any weight I gain shoes is in my face and shoulders. Since I have a petite frame, this has a tendency to make me look kind of 'football player-ish' which makes me want to hide under the covers! If you don't mind my asking, how long have you been on this site? I've been on it for about 2 weeks, and have already lost 6 pounds, and I'm going to weigh myself again tomorrow. You are defiantly an inspiration!!! Congrats!!!
  • xoloitzcuintli
    Options
    I've only been using the site for about 3 weeks. During that time, I've lost about 7 pounds, but I'm sure some of it was probably water weight. I've been doing ashtanga yoga once or twice a week, biking to work, and doing pushups. Other than that, I've just been logging what I eat.

I'm actually grateful that I put on the weight in the 1st place. I will never not appreciate being 130 ever again! Can't believe I ever felt badly about myself at that weight.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Woot! yay shorties!! :happy:
  • xoloitzcuintli
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Someday I'll bare my belly for some pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!