Clothes

AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE Posts: 170 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
So last night I decided to go through my old clothes. I had two totes of close set a side that were all different sizes I can currently fit in. So I sorted through them, kept the ones I really love and got rid of an entire tote. But it really has given me a new motivation. I have a ton of clothes from 18 down that I just love! I want so badly to fit back into them as I make my way down the sizes. For now a size 12 is my big goal as right now I am in a size 20/22. I have noticed my current pants are a bit baggy on me so far. But the next size down doesn't fit quite yet either. I can't wait to move down that pile. I have a ton of cute clothes to look forward to enjoying again.

Replies

• TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member
    That's definitely good motivation. I dropped a few pounds before coming here, and I'm wearing jeans again that were banished to the back of the closet about 6 months ago. As a guy, another big one is that slightly too tight shirt we all have. Getting the confidence to toss that on and know that people aren't snickering behind your back. . .they're staring as you walk away. ;)
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    I'm doing this too! I'm currently selling all my bigger clothes on Ebay at the moment. I'm currently wearing UK 14-16 clothes (US 10-12 I think!). Like most people with weight problems, I have clothes ranging from size 10 right up to 20! The 10s and 12s are in the loft. Hopefully the 12s will be down in a few weeks and the 10s by Christmas!
This discussion has been closed.