Options
    Fresh cut grass
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Eternity- Calvin Klein
  • Tifftiff321
    Options
    I've been known to surprise people. I typically wear Armani cologne or an oil called amber ood from the UAE.

@Ashley Viva la juicy- juicy couture for fun outings or something more elegant for dinner
    omg I was gonna ask you if you wore Armani code as well lol
  • Xxoxo
    Xxoxo Posts: 233
    Options
    something spicyyyy! ow!
  • Manic5781
    Options
    I've been known to surprise people. I typically wear Armani cologne or an oil called amber ood from the UAE.

@Ashley Viva la juicy- juicy couture for fun outings or something more elegant for dinner
    omg I was gonna ask you if you wore Armani code as well lol

Ok so apparently I have to switch my schedule up so I can keep you on your toes. Lol ok so now you know where I buy my body wash, have you been sniffing me in my sleep? Cuz if so please wake me up next time and we can have some juice and talk about breaking and entering hahahaha ;-p but I loooove all Armani that I have smelled this far. Started wearing Armani jeans first.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Clean, like some sort of fresh scent soap and deoderant..
  • Manic5781
    Options

I have to admit I've been hooked on the old spice swagger deodorant. :-)

I picture you in something like Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana
  • jennalennafur
    jennalennafur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well, since you admitted it, Old Spice Swagger deoderant! xD

But, without knowing...I would guess maybe a mix of faint gasoline and fancy cologne. :drinker:
  • Manic5781
    Options
    Well, since you admitted it, Old Spice Swagger deoderant! xD

But, without knowing...I would guess maybe a mix of faint gasoline and fancy cologne. :drinker:

LOL LOL LOL GASOLINE!!!!! and yeah it is faint I just put a few dabs behind my ears in the morning. Lasts all day, stinggggs the nostrils. It's called sex panther, and they did studies, 60% of the time it works every time. :-)

I think I could see you smelling like a lavender oil or soft scent like that
  • jennpaulson
    Options

I have to admit I've been hooked on the old spice swagger deodorant. :-)

I picture you in something like Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana

Now you know I'm going to have to smell that deoderant when I go to the grocery store tomorrow (today) : )

I do like the light smell of Light Blue but due to perfumes being one of my migraine triggers I almost never wear any. So I'm the girl who just smells like laundry (Tide/Clorox/Downey).
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Laundry. She smells like laundry.
  • Manic5781
    Options
    Now you know I'm going to have to smell that deoderant when I go to the grocery store tomorrow (today) : )

I do like the light smell of Light Blue but due to perfumes being one of my migraine triggers I almost never wear any. So I'm the girl who just smells like laundry (Tide/Clorox/Downey).

It smells so good. I love the smell of gain laundry detergent. And I don't blame you for not wearing perfume then. Cuz I've only had a few migraines in my life and I thought I was birthing an alien out of my head. :-)
  • jennpaulson
    Options
    Laundry. She smells like laundry.

Lol... And you smell like raspberry pastries :tongue:
  • Manic5781
    Options
    Mmmmmm raspberry pastries. Snacks are the best smell ever so homie got it on lock. I'm gonna start rubbing myself in pumpkin cheesecake. :-)
  • jennpaulson
    Options
    Mmm... Pumpkin. I'm not sure how well the cheesecake part would hold up to the elements but pumpkin is one of the best smells. I just finished my pumpkin oatmeal : )
  • Manic5781
    Options
    Mmm... Pumpkin. I'm not sure how well the cheesecake part would hold up to the elements but pumpkin is one of the best smells. I just finished my pumpkin oatmeal : )

Good point, nothing ruins the smell of pumpkin like gross sat out dairy. So I'll just bath in cans of Libby's pumpkin and add some cinnamon. :-)
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Abu, I dare you to do that and then take a jog through PF. :X
  • Manic5781
    Options
    Abu, I dare you to do that and then take a jog through PF. :X

PF?
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Okay, that was actually kinda mean on my part, disregard that. I must be tired!
  • Manic5781
    Options
    Okay, that was actually kinda mean on my part, disregard that. I must be tired!

No idea what PF is so it went over my head. Disregarded. Lol