How Much Weight Do You Want to Lose Before Christmas?

Options
Hi guys! Just wondering how much weight you're all aiming to lose before christmas? I'm wanting to set myself a goal but I want it to be realistic, so I thought I'd check what you guys are aiming for!

Replies

• lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Between 20 and 25 pounds :) I've been dropping about 10 or slightly more a month so far.... don't think 20 is out of reach. Minimum I'll gun for is 15, for me at least.
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I don't have any holiday specific goals. I have an overall goal and I just work at it every day! I would be concerned about setting myself up for failure if I set specific dates for attaining specific weight goals. Good luck!
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am on the slow and steady track, so I am shooting for 8-10 lbs. Good luck.
  • jonkay85
    Options
    I have another 15 pounds to go for my goal weight, but I would really like to lose another 5 on top of that so I can have a little "wiggle" room JUST IN CASE, LOL.. so my goal is to be down 20 pounds by Christmas Day!
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 8lbs by Christmas. That's around 1lb a week - a big "ask" after my 21 months of dieting. If I don't make it I'll settle for less, obviously! :-)

How about you? Have you got a goal in mind for Christmas?
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm working on 5-7 pound by Christmas - I do plan on enjoying the holidays and the goodies that come with the celebrations...in moderation of course - so I'm just planning staying close to my calorie range, but not stressing over it.
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Lose 15 pounds but at the rate I'm going I'll probably gain 15 pounds :(
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I would be delighted to lose 8lbs between now and Xmas.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    If anything I would say probably about 5 more pounds. I do not see that happening. I am really focusing on lifting more weight, but if I can increase what I lift and drop weight that would be great. I see my weight going up though, I plan on eating everything in sight.
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    The "last ten pounds" is my goal. It'll be a challenge between all the seasonal meals ahead and scheduling time to work out... BUt we mus all rise to that challenge!
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Eight pounds :flowerforyou:
  • janiehester
    Options
    I would love to lose another 10 pounds. I lost 10 pounds the frist 2 weeks I started this, however sence then only like a pound a week. I think the frist 2 weeks my body was in SHOCK and that why so much weight lose. I work out too, Id really like to lose inches too All over, thus far 9 gone.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for an NSV by Christmas. I want to get down to a size 14. That'll take somewhere between 5-15 lbs.
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Since I've been at the same weight since last Christmas, i'll take anything! :sad:
  • CAME1
    CAME1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    10 to 12LBS. I managed to drop 7 in the last few months, weighted myself yesterday after 4 weeks of no scale at all and guess what???? I gained them back, kinda sucks. So I'm back in the boat :)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    8 lbs!! Then, I can finally play around with maintenance. I'm more excited than I should be about it lol. I haven't been 125 lbs in 7 years!
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    If I can get down to seeing numbers in the 66 kg range (currently right at about 68 kg) in the morning I'd be very happy. I'm within 10 lbs of my 1st goal though so it may be hard....
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    i have 17 to lose before the end of the year, so 15 by christmas would be good :)
  • MyNoteToSelf
    Options
    I would love to lose between 15 and 20 pounds by this Christmas.
  • Lucy_6678
    Lucy_6678 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    10 lb by Christmas