Rejoined MFP this week 100+ lbs to lose

Options
JNettie73
JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
Hi everyone. I am a returning MFP user. My first time on this site I was successful and lost 26 lbs. Life got in the way and I stopped my journey. However I am back and ready to restart my journey. I am trying to rebuild my support team as I lost a lot of buddies during my absence and I have a lot of inactive friends left. I am looking for friends to cheer me on when I am successful and support me rather than judging or criticizing me during the difficult times. Please feel free to join my support team if you think we would be a good match. I look forward to making some new friends and getting healthy together. :flowerforyou:

Jeanette

Replies

• RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Got your back, jack!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You're the best. Thank you for always being there and supporting me!
  • JRenee180
    JRenee180 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have a lot of weight to still loose 60+ lbs I started 5 weeks ago and am down 17 lbs sofar but would love to give and recieve lots of support :)
  • kkay3182
    kkay3182 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome back... I too am hoping to lose a lot of this fat 139lb to be exact, Just started again last week. Maybe we can encourage each other.:flowerforyou: