5"2', 31lbs lost... 24 more to go 'til goal!

Options
2»

Replies

• itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING - GREAT JOB!!
  • kmichelle1821
    Options
    gorgoues! you look great girl!
  • BrittanySA
    Options
    Wow! You give me hope! I love seeing success stories from people with starting stats close to mine. It's amazing how hard it is to hope, and you've given me a taste of that. Keep up the awesome work.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I think the pics are great. I'm happy that you managed to pull yourself through the bad times. Sometimes we have to go through a bit of trauma to find ourselves. <3
  • nmg1018
    Options
    Wow, thank you for sharing your story! I have went through a similar situation in my life.. you are doing amazing and you look fabulous!
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo much guys :smooched:
  • keegalie
    Options
    You look fantastic, way to go! I'm going to add you :)
  • JeaninePaige
    Options
    You look fantastic, way to go! I'm going to add you :)

Yay! Thank you!
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Fabulous progress, you're doing great!
    :flowerforyou:
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! :happy:
  • JeaninePaige
    Options
    Thank you ladies! :)
  • zeprose
    zeprose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    amazing changes! congratulations...and nice eyes..
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are such an inspiration for me.. I am also 5'2 and currently at 177.2 (lost half a pound last week, yay!!) So I am nearly the exact same build as you. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures.. you are showing me I can do this. P.S. You have a new friend, I'm adding you! *smiles*
  • JeaninePaige
    Options
    WOW! You are such an inspiration for me.. I am also 5'2 and currently at 177.2 (lost half a pound last week, yay!!) So I am nearly the exact same build as you. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures.. you are showing me I can do this. P.S. You have a new friend, I'm adding you! *smiles*

Thank you! I am so flattered and happy I could be an inspiration for you. It's still a little surreal to me that people are looking up to me because of my weight loss because of all of the years I thought I couldn't do it. I can definitely tell you that it seems so much harder before you actually start doing it. You can and will lose the weight if you put your mind to it and never give up. And not only will you lose weight, you will also gain strength and confidence within yourself. You become a new person. You can do it and I'll be here for you along the way! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!