Halloween NSV!

Options
WillLift4Tats
WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
I went shopping for a dress to wear for a couple of Halloween parties tonight. I don't shop often, and not since I've hit my mini-goal weight. What did I find? It is SO much more enjoyable to shop for things at this weight! It's no longer "I'm too chubby/curvy for this"; it's more "This fits fine, but *I* don't like it". What a difference! To not hate anything I put on! Huge mood lifter and huge motivation to continue :)

On top of which, when I found the perfect dress, I came home to show my husband. He was so excited for me and asked, "Well, what size is it?", knowing I've been looking forward to moving into smaller clothes. I said, a medium, of course, that's what I picked up. He said "no way", grabbed the dress and lo and behold, it's a size small! I bought a size small and didn't even know it :bigsmile:

I'll be going to these parties with a little extra pep in my step tonight. :drinker: Any NSV's you'd like to share? Happy Halloween!

Replies

• Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome. I am loving shopping atm...trouble is...can my bank account handle this new me!

And Love the fact your hubby is so into this with you!

Have a great party in your sexy small dress!!
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    YAY! That's fabulous. :drinker:

I'm not eating candy today. I haven't eaten it in months and I don't need a certain day to tell me it's okay. I don't miss it.
  • WillLift4Tats
    Options
    Thats awesome. I am loving shopping atm...trouble is...can my bank account handle this new me!

And Love the fact your hubby is so into this with you!

Have a great party in your sexy small dress!!

Thanks! Haha, that's definitely the drawback, eh? I'm ready for a whole new wardrobe, but is my checking account? LOL I think I'll save the next shopping trip until I lose the next 5 to my UGW. That will be a reward :)
  • WillLift4Tats
    Options
    YAY! That's fabulous. :drinker:

I'm not eating candy today. I haven't eaten it in months and I don't need a certain day to tell me it's okay. I don't miss it.

That's great! I'm not a huge candy fiend myself, but I can't lie...if you offer me a Reese's, you bet your *kitten* I'm budgeting it into my day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!