Couldnt breathe stomach too big want to live

Options
I'm new and just keeping trackof my calories has helped me. In two weeks lost 12 lbs and breathe better. My large stomach was pushing my lungs up and breathing became horrible.

Replies

• carolwilliams
    Options
    I'm new and just keeping trackof my calories has helped me. In two weeks lost 12 lbs and breathe better. My large stomach was pushing my lungs up and breathing became horrible.
  • natalieesmith
    Options
    congrats! lift something 12 pounds and see how much you've lost physically! Good Job!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Carol.
    That is super that is has helped. We are glad you are here. Where are you from?

Eve
  • alymarest
    alymarest Posts: 115
    Options
    wow. good for you :)!!!
  • alice
    alice Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you have just taken the first steps to improving your health and feeling better about yourself. Congratulations and hope you stay onboard. Keep the faith.
    alice
  • carolwilliams
    Options
    I am from Painter Creek, Ohio, close to Greenville. Its so hard to not eat, i dont getout much.
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I also LOVE eating! This site has helped me a lot. Not only from the calorie counting, but just from being part of a little community of like-minded people. =) Often there are not a lot of supporters near by in one's 'Real Life' and certainly very few who would have the constant-and daily-concern as one of us 'Counters' would have.

Congrats on your recent weight loss, Welcome to the3 boards, and I reiterate natalieesmith's contirbution: "lift something 12 pounds and see how much you've lost physically" =) Awesome!!