After someone gets in shape, do they become slutty?

Options

Replies

• runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm in the best shape of my life, but in the longest dry spell I have experienced in over a decade. So not EVERYONE, I guess.

Sadly, me too! LOL!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Being overweight lowered my testosterone level. Losing that weight has helped restore it and my confidence.

I wouldn't say that I'm 'slutty', but my wife would tell you, "Beige... I think I'll paint the ceiling beige..."
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Being overweight lowered my testosterone level. Losing that weight has helped restore it and my confidence.

I wouldn't say that I'm 'slutty', but my wife would tell you, "Beige... I think I'll paint the ceiling beige..."
    Haha, bet you have a happy wife now, don't you :P
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    FRICKIN RIGHT!
    we got the body,,,,,,,
    we are going to show it!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I've always been a man *kitten*. Nothing has changed there. But I guess there is a fine line between being a *kitten* and a slut.
  • beekay70
    beekay70 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've always been a man *kitten*. Nothing has changed there. But I guess there is a fine line between being a *kitten* and a slut.

I think that line is when money is exchanged.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I personally don't have the confidence or comfortability in my body currently to be a slut.

So yes, when that changes the % of me that is slutty will go up.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Slut party at my house!!

On my way right now. :drinker: I have now figured out the horniness of mfp people. A bunch of people getting hotter with rising testosterone levels for men and women with increased self confidence. Good times, in other words.
  • Chasem1984
    Options
    In my experience, yes. Both men and women become slutty. I have seen it first hand.
  • PtheronJr
    PtheronJr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, someone has a more attractive body, feels better about themselves, and realize that other people think they're more attractive now, so they take advantage of that and engage in one of the activities they probably didn't get much of when they were out of shape.
    How is that a bad thing? Do women sleeping around as much as they want bother you for some reason? There's no such thing a sluttiness, it's an idiotic double-standard that exists because men with puny egos don't like the fact that women are just as sexual and free willed as they are, it takes them from the "predator" spot on the top of the sexual food chain and puts them mano-a-mano with women.

Jesus, get the hell over yourself.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Honestly have mixed feelings about it... but I hope that I get into a deeply committed relationship with the right girl in time to save me from my inner slut (and stds and unwanted pregnancies and all the other drama that can so easy follow slutty activities and dating).
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Also for some people, if you're a fatty you probably have low self esteem so you bang anyone that will bang you. Js...

Ouch sounds like someone is speaking from experience... :ohwell:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, someone has a more attractive body, feels better about themselves, and realize that other people think they're more attractive now, so they take advantage of that and engage in one of the activities they probably didn't get much of when they were out of shape.
    How is that a bad thing? Do women sleeping around as much as they want bother you for some reason? There's no such thing a sluttiness, it's an idiotic double-standard that exists because men with puny egos don't like the fact that women are just as sexual and free willed as they are, it takes them from the "predator" spot on the top of the sexual food chain and puts them mano-a-mano with women.

Calm down, sir. I think he was just posting a topic to incite discussion. OP did not attack anyone for becoming more slutty.

On a personal note, I would like to say that my "slut" factor jumped up when I lost weight. I think it all had to do with confidence...
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

Pretty sure that was the OP's exact point.
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    It not you body that makes you a hoe, its your mind.
    And there is nothing wrong with people who express themselves sexually.

Birds do it, bees do it...
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options

On a personal note, I would like to say that my "slut" factor jumped up when I lost weight. I think it all had to do with confidence...

I can totally agree with you there!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Slut party at my house!!

On my way right now. :drinker: I have now figured out the horniness of mfp people. A bunch of people getting hotter with rising testosterone levels for men and women with increased self confidence. Good times, in other words.

And we see the start of yet another MFP hookup!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    "After someone gets in shape, do they become slutty?"

I know I am getting sluttier every day.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Yup, I'm working towards slutty everytime I workout.
    Awesomelady_zpsca517d81.gif
This discussion has been closed.