over 100lbs to lose!! support anyone?

Options
hi, im leanne, im 24 and have 118lbs to lose!! i logged into MFP a long time ago and never used it, so im trying again, this is officially my first week at having ago, and i am slowly getting into it! i have been sending out some friend requests but would love to be in touch with more people on her to share advice and give each other a bit of support along the way xx

Replies

• Figs318
    Figs318 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me. I started my journey January of this year. I weighed 270 at my highest point and today i weighed in at 201!!!! 69 pounds lost through hardwork and exercise... Feel free to add me as i said earlier. I may not be the most chatty person but i definately show support when needed. Good luck to you and remember this is a marathon not a Sprint! Good Luck!
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me on here everyday and good luck on your journey
  • joshualandin
    Options
    I started at 345lbs and am down to 275. I still have a lot to go! You can do it! When I began MyFitnessPal, I was at 297 and yo-yo'ing all over the place with my weight. MyFitnessPal has really helped to keep me moving in the right direction.

Take it slow and remember it is a lifestyle change, not a diet! Set long term goals and don't be discouraged when the scale alternates directions or slows down every once in awhile.

Have grace on yourself! Don't let a slum equal failure! We all deserve some room to stray and come back as strong as ever!

Add me if you like!
  • Txsteach
    Txsteach Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I had lost 100+ lbs a couple of years ago and regained some, working to lose it again...
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You can add me :tongue:
  • nursedeannarae
    Options
    I'm in the 100+ to go club too. 15 down- 110 to go. I realized that losing weight is hard but being heavy is harder. Take it one meal at a time, because sometimes even a day at a time seems overwhelming. Feel free to add me. :)
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 100+ to go club too. 15 down- 110 to go. I realized that losing weight is hard but being heavy is harder. Take it one meal at a time, because sometimes even a day at a time seems overwhelming. Feel free to add me. :)

What a concept! Being heavy REALLY IS harder! I'm about half way remodeled, and I LOVE how differently I can move without the first 50 pounds leaning on me.

Keep on keepin' on, folks. Make the process as much fun as the end result, and you'll never have to go back!
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I know losing a larger amount may seem daunting sometimes, I'd love to be there to support and encourage each other! I'm 23 and I started this just under 270 - I'm down to 237 now but I've still got a long way to go also!
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I currently have about 60 lbs. I'd like to lose.