Lose __lbs by Christmas!

Options
My personal goal is to lose my last 19lbs by Christmas. I would say Halloween or Thanksgiving, but I really want to be realistic with this. I have done so good for so long and just FELL OFF the wagon and boy, did I hit my head HARD on the way down :sad:
I have worked too hard to fall off now. I have been fortunate to only put a couple of lbs back on :blushing: but I will get them back off easily.
I would like your statements!

I would like to lose ____lbs by Christmas!!! :wink:

(Christmas is 19 weeks away)

Good luck everyone and lets make this a REALLY Merry Holiday Season a few lbs lighter :smile:

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I hope to be close to my goal by the end of year and expect to be done by January
  • toddgaines
    toddgaines Posts: 130
    Options
    My original goal when starting this was that I wanted to be 185 by Christmas. I'm now at 201.8 so:

I would like to lost 17 lbs by Christmas!!!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I would like to lose 19 lbs by Christmas!!! :wink:

I can not believe christmas is only 19 weeks away and I am hoping to lose 1lb a week till I hit my goal so ideally i'd have lost 19lbs by then BUT even a stone by then would be awesome :)
  • makeupangel
    Options
    lets go with 19. 1 lb a week, which would put me under my goal weight, but Thanksgiving is before, so gives a little time to burn off any added poundage from all the yummy thanksgiving treats ;-)
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Plan is to be 190lbs by Christmas - if I can get lower than that I'd be super happy - but right now I'm going with a realistic, and (hopefully) achievable figure. So that will be 17.4lbs off my current weight :)
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 20 pounds by Christmas! That puts me 5 lbs away from my goal of 140. I might go below 140, but I'll start with getting there.
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I've got 28 pounds to lose to reach my goal. I'd love to do that by Christmas, however, I will be delighted to lose another 16 pounds by then as that will bring my loss to 100 pounds. x
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    I would like to lose 18lb by Christmas taking me very near to / at my goal weight.

We can do this! :smile:
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'll try and push myself to lose a little more than a pound a week and aim for 22lbs by Christmas.
  • herky
    herky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I will have to avoid overloading on my favorite holiday sweets!

I'm at 153 so I'm gonna try for 133 (20 pounds) by Christmas!! We can do it!
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    20lbs by Christmas :)
  • mrsf17
    mrsf17 Posts: 32
    Options
    18 lbs will put me at a number I feel much more comfortable with and almost halfway to my goal. If I can do that I would be ecstatic!!

We can do it!!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I WILL lose 15 lbs. by Christmas. See, now you've got me motivated again! Thank you!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I would like to lose 40 lbs by my birthday, which is 5 days before Christmas. :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for at least 10-15. I realize the last 10 will take more effort so I'm not getting my hopes up that I'll be at my goal weight by then but I'd like to at least be 150 by then (I'm 161 right now - up 2 lbs from vacay, was 159 two weeks ago).
  • momclp
    momclp Posts: 2
    Options
    I'd like to be down 20 by Christmas.
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Lose 30 lbs by Christmas!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    22 pounds before Christmas... which puts me in the 100's. :) I would love to lose more than that but about a pound a week would be consistent with what I am losing now and puts me nowhere near goal so is hopefully something that can continue for a while.
  • sandyvanderstelt
    Options
    ya i'm gonna go way lower than all of you and say i want to lose 8 lbs. by christmas
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I want to be down 30 lbs. by Christmas ....I CAN DO THIS :)