HEEELLLPPP :(

Options
I recently decided to take a small break while taking phen. I took it for 15 days (last weight was 136 on Oct 24) While off of it I felt like I CONSTANTLY HAD TO EAT..I was NOT hungry and when I would eat small amounts I would feel full but not even 30 minutes later it was like my brain was saying EAT EAT EAT!!! Well I decided to start taking it again yesterday(October 30) because I weighted myself and I was back up to 143#!!! IN FIVE DAYS I GAINED 7 pounds!!! While on the phen I was eating healthy, had the right portions and was working out, when I took my little break, I wasn't really eating a TON of food, but I think it was just the wrong foods. I have 15 days left on it and now I am absolutely TERRIFIED to go off of it. I have heard both good and bad things about stopping this medication. Before my doctor put me on the phentermine I bought some garcinia cambogia...I do not know if these two of these medications can be taken together--I researched until I was blue in the face and still have yet to find anything---I am hoping that I can use that after I finish my phentermine. :( I have to go in next month to see if all of this weight gain is possibly due to a hormone imbalance of some sort...I just hope we can get it figured out soon. :( Here's to hoping that I lose the 7 pounds out of the 14 that I had originally lost before my "mini-break." Any suggestions or whatever that anyone may have will certainly be appreciated!! Thank you in advance! :o)

***FULL STORY CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.....***