The Jury Is Still Out

Options
Has anyone used acai berry to help excellerate their metabolism? I have read lots of articles from blog to medical journals about the benefits of preventing certain cancers with it's anti-oxidants and that I will help speed up your metabolism and aid in weight lost. It is also good for detoxing. Has anyone every used it?

Replies

• dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    Options
    I personally haven't used it, but had several friends that did. It was great for the cleansing and they reported a weight loss (of course). But it isn't a permanent weight loss. They were not that impressed.
  • kk_stephens
    kk_stephens Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good for a cleanse -- not for weight loss. I take it off and on when I need to detox., but it didnt work for me with weight loss.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I haven't used the acai berry, but I have been using Goji berry juice for over 3 years now. It didn't help with weight loss, but it did make a huge difference to my overall health. I get mine mail order every month and drink a couple of ounces a day. My seasonal allergies are gone, a cold is very rare and minor if I get it and my asthma has nearly disappeared. My husband saw similar results.