Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

175 pounds lost! (weny skydiving at 150 pounds lost)

tbblake
tbblake Posts: 10 Member
I never thought to post to this forum, but here goes. I'm at 191 pounds the last I checked, and started at 376 back in 2009. My real "success" is when I hit 215, which I've posted below in a link to where I posted on reddit. Rather than detail it all here, I'll just say with hard work, determination, maybe some personal mind games ;-), you can do this!

http://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/1joj6x/from_367_to_215_i_went_skydiving_crosspost_from/

Replies

• Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Congratulations..That is on my bucket list as soon as I reach my goal. It is one of the rewards that i am giving myself. You have come a long way and you should be very proud :drinker:
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Wow - that's just plain AWESOME!! Congrats!!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    You've done amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!