Deep Fried Twinkie Burger (+/- 1100 calories)

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    ok is this a foreign thing?????

Are you not in the states? Because yes, then it would be a foreign thing for you.
  • brandierich
    brandierich Posts: 1,087
    Options
    WHAT THE CRAP IS A DEEP FRIED TWINKIE BUGER!!!!! that sounds disgusting!!!!
    Yes. Very.
    I never even THOUGHT of doing something that disgusting with a twinkie...

Twinkies have been getting deep-fried for years. Where have you people been?

You know they deep fry just about anything now, right? Including sticks of butter.
    what the crap!!!! I guess it's cause I'm Canadian ... lol
  • teesfood
    Options
    I want! I thought it would be much higher in calories, 1100 is pretty decent!

Whole d@mn dy of cals for me LOL.. Oh no thank you, I wont be eating for the rest of today... I had a deep fried twinkie burger already! LMAO!!! :bigsmile:
  • pastryari
    Options
    I'm not one to shy away from high calorie foods but this does not look appetizing. For some reason, we as species have gotten to the point of just trying to eat crazy things. Like that KFC sandwich which was deep fried chicken instead of bread and then loaded with bacon and cheese? Yeah... even that sounded/looked better than this twinkie burger thing.

While we're at it. Twinkie sucks. Too crappy. Get me something tasty with double the calories and i'll eat it. Make my calories worth it damnet!

Hey, the KFC double down was good. Would eat again.

doubledown.jpg
  • teesfood
    Options
    SmeagolPrecious.gif

LMAO, ROTF!!!! This....
  • pastryari
    Options
    Yes. Very.

You know they deep fry just about anything now, right? Including sticks of butter.

Woah woah woah. You're Canadian? You people have KETCHUP CHIPS. Pffffft, now who is weird!!! :tongue:
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MooseKnuckle5
    Options
    Nom nom nom
  • brandierich
    brandierich Posts: 1,087
    Options
    Yes. Very.

Woah woah woah. You're Canadian? You people have KETCHUP CHIPS. Pffffft, now who is weird!!! :tongue:
    lol....hey hey hey those are good!!!! :tongue:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    What made me think of this was I work at a college and the other day I was walking around campus in the evening and I SWORE I could smell something sweet like donuts or waffles cooking. It too me a bit but I finally nailed it down to state fair corndogs. Then it dawned on me that the Arizona State Fair just started up the road! Durrrr....

Anyway, I saw an article on this a while back, thinking of all the deep dried foods they have at state fairs now.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    And now there is another thread exactly the same? This place is a trip.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    A month or two ago, I homemade a double cheeseburger in a grilled/split honey bun instead of bread, with BBQ sauce and chow-chow. Was ~800 cals but WELL worth it!

12/10 would bang... over and over and over again...
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Yes. Very.

lol....hey hey hey those are good!!!! :tongue:

Indeed they are! We got em in Asia and they're AMAZING!!!
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Barf.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'm not one to shy away from high calorie foods but this does not look appetizing. For some reason, we as species have gotten to the point of just trying to eat crazy things. Like that KFC sandwich which was deep fried chicken instead of bread and then loaded with bacon and cheese? Yeah... even that sounded/looked better than this twinkie burger thing.

While we're at it. Twinkie sucks. Too crappy. Get me something tasty with double the calories and i'll eat it. Make my calories worth it damnet!

Hey, the KFC double down was good. Would eat again.

doubledown.jpg

Was it? I can't eat it and frankly, it didn't seemed appetizing but this twinkie burger definitely don't sound good. Perhaps because I am not a fan of twinkies and burgers have to be extremely good for me to enjoy.
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Check out Dangerous Dan's in Toronto
    http://www.dangerousdansdiner.com/
    The Quadruple C is the unhealthiest with 1,528 calories, 94 grams of fat and 2,272 milligrams of salt.
    I love a good burger after a burn :smokin:
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    deep fried poptarts are amazing
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Twinkies are overrated. Not impressed.

This. If it was an actual tasty snack cake I'd be on board but a twinkie? Meh
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    THIS IS WHY YOU'RE FAT!!!1111oneoneone

All outrage aside, it just looks nasty. I can't imagine this tasting good at all.
  • RunBrew
    RunBrew Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ehhh...I think this one zigged when it should have zagged. Twinkie buns are not as awesome as they could be.
    I'd rather have syrup -drenched Waffles for buns. Or doughnuts. Maybe maple long-johns.

Deep-frying twinkies seems like a waste of a twinkie. Deep-fried Snickers on the other hand.....now THAT'S a party.