A Sugar Free November?

Options
Anyone want to join me in a sugar free November?
And by sugar free I mean all refined sugar. I'm still going to eat fruit, fresh and dried, maple syrup, honey.
But for a month none of that refined non food that I am addicted to!!
Any takers?

Replies

• Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am doing no sugar too. But only up until Thanksgiving. I must have a piece of pumpkin pie.
  • prestigio
    prestigio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I´m with you.
    Last week I had some *kitten* ups. This month is going to be strictly clean eating!
  • mdivamuffin
    mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great. Will be great to support each other.
    I know it will be hard for the Americans with Thanksgiving. Ate so much rubbish at Halloween, thank God we don't have another holiday here til Christmas :laugh:
  • mdivamuffin
    mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • prestigio
    prestigio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Doing good so far :tongue:
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Maple syrup and honey are usually very processed and both have more calories than regular sugar :huh:
  • CharChary
    CharChary Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    This is impossible for me. I'd go nuts. Loads of credit to you all that are going to participate in this!
  • xoxo82
    xoxo82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am doing the same thing for the month of November and hopefully the month of December as well! I will add you as a friend! So far so good for me!! :) How are you doing so far? Last time I went sugar free (refined) for 6 months and felt amazing!! I remember days 3-5 being the worst as I had an extreme constant headache (withdrawal!). Hoping it isn't so tough this time!