Hello

szechwan78
szechwan78 Posts: 3
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all, I am new to this site. I am amazed at how many calories I have been eating everyday.....I thought I wasn't getting enough and that was why I was gaining weight....boy was I wrong! So I am here like everyone else I am sure to lose weight. I used to be anorexic in High School and weighed 94 lbs. then got married and got pregnant and found myself at a very healthy weight. I no longer starved myself because I new I had a little one that I had to take care of. Then I got endometriosis and my weight went downhill from there. I gained 25 lbs. and was over weight. Then I got pregnant again to try to help my endometriosis, it didn't help, I love my daughter that came in the process, but I gained another 30 lbs. I then proceeded to have a complete hysterectomy to end the endometriosis. Then found out six months later that I have fibromyalgia....now eight years later I am at 175 lbs. I am only 5' 2". I am very overweight!!! So here I am, learning how to eat better and only consume the calories I need and learning to exercise more. I am very excited and I hope that this will help!!!

Replies

• sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Welcome to a great site that I am sure you will find very supportive and motivational.

Good luck with your goals.
  • Hi! Welcome to MFP! It's great to have you on board!
This discussion has been closed.