Me and Mrs Dash, we have a thing going on (boo-dupe, boo-dup

Options
2»

Replies

• kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Ok, new to Mrs. Dash, never met the woman! More ideas on which ones are loved best and what to use them on? The fiesta lime that was mentioned, would that be good on fish?

Come on friends, spill it:wink:

I haven't tried it on fish because I love lemon pepper on that. I'm sure it would be great if you love Mexican dishes. I know it's great on chicken. I love Mexican foods and I love fish...but, I've yet to combine the two. I know others rave about fish tacos and such, but the thought just makes me go ewww! lol
    Yea, I get the ewwwww factor thinking on fish tacos as well. Hard for me to wrap my head around it but everyone raves about them, I dunno. Well I do use lemon pepper on chicken and alot of other things but it's got salt in it, which isn't a huge deal as my sodium is always pretty low. But just thought I'd check in for something new.

Thanks for the input and glad to know I'm not alone in this fish taco business:sick: :wink::laugh:

I grew up in san antonio, tx (aka: little mexico) and I thought fish tacos sounded DISGUSTING!

BUT they are delicious and you can easily make them a very healthy meal. I actually use shrimp instead of fish, fresh cilantro, purple cabbage, and your favorite salsa on corn tortillas.....OMG, I can't get enough of them. I know it sounds nasty but trust me you should try them before you discount them completely because they are awesome!

I've come close to trying, but something just psychs me out every time. lol Sorry, just can't do it. Some things just can't be mixed for me. :laugh:

I don't know if anyone has tried the Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb, but personally, I thought that one fell flat. Perhaps, cooking with it would be better, but I thought it was rather bland myself. I'd rather cut up my own onion and add herbs than use this one. I like my seasonings and such on the stronger side. Just thought I'd warn anyone who's thought to buy this one, since these aren't really cheap cheap. :smile:
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Mrs Dash Extra Spicy is Great on Meats! I love their Table Blend On EVERYTHING! it is ground up much finer so you don't crunch your seasonings while you are eating.

I also LOVE the Garlic mix on ABSOLUTELY everything savory
    Lemon Pepper on Chicken and Fish,

All Mrs. Dashes are good!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    herbs de provence......mmmmmmmm
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to hooking up with Mrs. Dash!:love::blushing:

Thanks for all the terrific ideas Gang:drinker: