Ideal timings to Eat

Options
Can anyone suggest what is the ideal time for breakfast ?
Also for lunch and dinner ?

I generally take my breakfast around 9.30 to 10.. lunch around 2 and Dinner @ 9..
But They say if you want to lose, avoid eating after 7pm.
Does that work ?

What are your timings ????

Replies

• bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Only you can know your ideal timings to eat. I'd say eat at what ever times mean that you stick to your diet. The worst thing to do is to get to the state that you try to hold out until x o'clock for your meal and end up binging out because you're too hungry. For me, that means I can take or leave breakfast, contrary to popular opinion, but must have early lunch at 11 am- noon (whether or not I had breakfast). Then I need to have dinner at around 5 pm and a wee snack at around 8pm. I wouldn't work for everyone but it's perfect for me.
  • AronKishore
    Options
    I honestly eat whenever I'm hungry. I don't have a strict schedule to be honest. As long as you're eating below your calorie, that's all that matters.
    But typically I consider breakfast meals to fall in the range of 8am-12pm xD
    lunch 12pm-6pm
    dinner 6pm- 12 am
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I tend not to stress about it TBH. I eat breakfast about 30 mins to 1 hour after I wake up, usually about 7:30 a.m. but later on a weekend (sometimes 12:00 if I'm really lazy :smile:). I eat lunch about 12 during the week, because that's when I get hungry. On the weekend, I eat it when I get hungry, usually between 2-4 p.m. Dinner I eat sometime between 7-9 p.m. depending on my schedule for the day. I don't tend to get hungry after that so I usually don't have a pre-bed snack, but providing you are in your daily calorie limit there's nothing wrong with doing that. I also have a healthy snack at some point in the afternoon if I feel hungry.
  • alizaman58910049
    Options
    easy peeezey

just follow this app make sure you stick to it - it will work how much you need to burn -

go easy on the roti and samosas - you will be surprised how many cals these things hold.

have a cheat day once a week but that will phase out - eat clean train hard :)

BENCH PRESS
    SQUATS
    DEADLIFTS

THIS WILL STRIP YOU IN 4 MONTHS :)
    BUILD GOOD MUSCLES IN THE RIGHT PLACES -

GO FOR IT IT IS STILL YOUR SET !

let me know how you get on -
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    The ideal time to eat is:

WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY!